mardi 13 avril 2010

SPRING IS BACK

When spring comes, it sets its own rules: flowers ,stripes, skirts , dresses and bright colors ! Thus, this season won't escape the tradition, florals are all over the stores fronts and colors are popping everywhere !
I love the spring season , even if your starting a new diet everyday to loose the 5 pound you've been obsessing about, it's a great season to drink and gather outside. it's also the season of love ( well that's what they say ) and i found it very joyful to woke up with sun and the birds singing !
Here is some of my favorite dresses for this spring ! I'll post the complete outfits as soon as i have a chance to wear them .




Lately, i've been wearing my curly hair braided on the side as in Alexander Wung and Miu Miu Fashion show and the verdict is : easy to do, helps keep your hair disciplined even if you you don't shower and goes with any look ! I'm adopting it !


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire